Single Use Lancets for Home Use Lancing Devices
The Unilet® range of home use lancets from Owen Mumford enable healthcare professionals to select blood sampling devices that are best suited to their patient’s needs and enables comfortable self-management.
Flexible Finger Sampling
The specially shaped needles and choice of needle diameters of the Unilet® home use lancets ensure patients obtain the right blood volume with less pain¹.
Unilet® home use lancets have a universal design, which allows users to choose the gauge and shape of lancet best suited to the patient’s treatment plan and their lancing device.
Unilet® home use Lancets are compatible with most capillary blood lancing devices including Autolet® Plus and Unilet®.
Unilet® - Home Use Lancets - Benefits
Comfort: provides a comfortable lancing experience without compromising on the blood volume¹.
Compatibility: the home use lancet will fit most capillary blood lancing devices making it simple to choose a lancet to meet your needs³,⁵.
- Triple sharpened: lancets have triple sharpened steel needle tips designed for maximum comfort.
- Compatibility: lancet will fit most capillary blood lancing devices³,⁵.
- Convenient you can push the needle into the needle cap for convenient storage before disposal.
- 100% needle inspection guarantees superior quality: every lancet is inspected to ensure the highest possible standards of quality.
Unilet® Lancets Range
Two ranges of single use lancets are available, Unilet® Excelite and Unilet® ComforTouch™. The range of lancet designs and needle specifications allows you to select the most suitable lancet for your needs. Both lancets are compatible with most capillary blood lancing devices.
A high quality entry-level lancet that provides a comfortable lancing experience without compromising on the blood volume1
Unilet ComforTouch features a triple sharpened needle to ensure maximum comfort. The cap of the lancet has been designed to allow the user to place the used needle tip into the cap for convenience.
1. UEP 14/004, A comparison between the Unilet 33G lancet and the BD Microfine 33G lancet. 13 October 2014
3. Except Roche Multiclix and Softclix Plus, LifeScan OneTouch Delica, Nipro TrueDraw
5. Owen Mumford (2015) LCR DWR000127. UK
†Except Roche Multiclix and Solftclix Pus, LifeScan OneTouch Delica, Nipro TrueDraw.